Table of Contents
As the life in Karachi is getting busier, it is becoming increasingly tougher for people to take some time out for important and time-consuming jobs like going to Karachi University to obtain their duplicate mark sheet. With the constant increase in a number of people applying for their duplicate copy of marksheet, it has become important to know the complete process, since a lot of us have come across a situation where we misplaced the mark sheet or it got destroyed.
The process of applying for duplicate marksheet is time-consuming so you might end up wasting your precious time if you are not well aware of the process and the documents needed for the procedure. This article is meant to address all the problems that a person might face when applying for a duplicate copy of marksheet.
Documents required for duplicate mark sheet
Make sure you have all the following documents before applying:
- Copy of last attempted exam’s marksheet
- Original marksheet of part II enrollment along with the admit card.
- Enrolment card of H.S.C. Part I for regular students
- If you are a private candidate then bring registration card
- Attested copy of SSC and H.S.C. certificate
- Attested copy of CNIC
Procedure and fee information
Bank Challan and Application form
Firstly, you need to visit Karachi University (Main Campus) to get a marksheet form and bank challan from UBL/NBP/ MCB at Silver Jubilee Gate. Make sure to enquire about the official fees and documents required (in case of any change). The fee has to be paid by pay order, which can be obtained from banks situated inside the campus.
Following is the fee structure that the student will have to submit:
- To get the current marksheet, Rs. 400 has to be paid.
- To get a one-year-old marksheet, Rs. 600 has to be paid.
The normal duration of the issuance of marksheet is 15 days, however, an urgent issuance can be done in 10 days.
- Fill out the bank challan carefully with correct information and attach all the required photocopies of the documents along with the original Pay Order.
- Now go to the semester cell and get your documents stamped and signed.
- Submit these stamped documents with original pay order in the same bank from where you got the challan initially.
- After submission you will be provided with a receipt that needs to be shown at the time of document retrieval.
The whole procedure can take approximately 15 to 20 days or in some cases, more than that. Visit the concerned counter after this period to collect your duplicate mark sheet by showing the receipt.