Table of Contents
Well, in Pakistan, there are a number of reputed telecom companies trying hard to meet customers’ needs. The major Pakistani cellular networks include Ufone, Jazz, Zong, Warid, and Telenor. And when it comes to service providing companies, customer satisfaction is a must. Thus, these telecom companies have introduced helpline numbers to answer questions and queries of their customers 24/7.
These helplines are usually used to take information and activation of different packages, obtain recommendations about different tariffs and much more. The best part is that these helplines do not charge users, so you can ask questions for free.
Whether you take information regarding Ufone helpline, Warid helpline, Jazz helpline, Mobilink helpline, or Zong Helpline, in this guide, you will get all the authentic and valuable information. We make every effort to provide our readers with all the contact details of these telecom companies.
Helpline Numbers of Ufone
Ufone is one of the most used telecom services, the company aims to be a customer-centric organization and thus pays special attention to customer care. Because of Ufone’s affordable call and internet packages, it’s considered among one of the best mobile network companies in Pakistan. You can call or send an email to Ufone’s customer care center regarding questions and queries anytime.
Here are all the details of Ufone helpline number:
- If you own an Ufone sim, then simply dial 333 to reach the helpline instantly
- In case you need to reach out Ufone call center number from a landline, then dial 033-11-333-100
- You can also connect to Ufone’s help center via email. Write your query and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, they stay responsive at emails as well.
Helpline Numbers of JAZZ
Mobilink offers a number of packages such as Jazz budget, Jazz First, Jazz easy and much more to facilitate their customers with great services all around Pakistan. If you want to switch or package or want to get done with any query, just call jazz customer care, and they will resolve all your issues and answer your questions.
Jazz is well known for offering personalized customer care; their representatives can easily communicate in your regional language. With personalized customer care service, jazz is keeping its customers satisfied as they can easily communicate their complaints and queries.
Mentioned below are the ways you can get connected to jazz helpline, we have featured Mobilink customer care phone number too:
- If you are a Jazz user, simply dial 111 from your mobile phone to reach the helpline
- In case you need to reach out Jazz customer care from a landline, Call 111-300-300
- Blackberry users can connect to Jazz helpline by dialing 120
- Alternatively, if you can’t make a call, contact Mobilink customer care by filling out a customer service form available on their website
Read More: Best JAZZ Call Packages 2019
Helpline Numbers of Telenor
Telenor focuses on promoting convenient calling packages and positive values as a reflection of their corporate responsibility. They take special care of their customers, their customer care representatives stay keep and calm to listen to all your questions and queries answered and try to resolve all the issues and problems on instant basis.
By simply dialing the Telenor helpline code you can get connected to a Telenor helpline call center representative. Mentioned below are the contact details to get in touch with helpline of Telenor:
- If you are a Jazz user, simply dial 345 from your mobile phone to reach the helpline call center
- In case you need to reach out Telenor customer care from landline, Call +92 42 111 345 100
- Other than Telenor customer care number, You can also get in touch with them via email at email@example.com
You can contact Telenor helpline round the clock, 24 hours a day. However, remember that Rs. 2 + Tax will be charged when you contact a Customer Relationship Officer using Telenor helpline.
Helpline Number of Warid
Warid was the 7th mobile carrier to enter the Pakistani market. And arguably, it’s one of the fastest-growing mobile networks in Pakistan. Warid postpaid helpline is easily accessible by each customer and it’s free of cost.
You can also visit the Warid’s official website to take advantage of their detail support guides and quick help pages.
Here’s how you can contact Warid’s customer care:
- Warid helpline number is 321, you use this number when are calling from your Warid sim
- Call 111-111-321 from any other mobile number or landline number, no extra Warid helpline code is required
- Connect to them via email by sending your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prepaid customers will be charged 60 Paisas per call with an additional Rs1.79 when speaking to a Warid representative using the Warid customer service number.
Helpline Number of Zong
Zong is the fastest growing telecom company, they offer the most amazing call and Zong internet packages to keep people connected to each other. Zong has a strong customer base with over 300 million users. If you are a Zong customer, you can easily reach the telecom service using Zong helpline number.
Here are some details of Zong helpline center number:
- Zong call center number is 310, you can call using your mobile (you must have Zong sim)
- Call 111-222-111 from any other mobile number or landline number, no Zong helpline code is required
- For product related queries, SMS “help” to 310 (you can avail this service completely free)
The Zong helpline remains active 24/7. Just remember that Rs.2 + Tax will be charged every time you get in connect with Zong customer service officer.